martes, abril 04, 2006

The next day



This is it, Pedicure time! My first experience was a good one but I don't think my budget will be providing for this luxury. So after scrubing, waxing, oiling, massaging, and lotioning the lady finally set me free. Actually, it was great. Tonight we are grilling out. So we put all these veges, and some merinaded tofu on the shish-kabob and YUMMY! Now we are waiting to eat them. Of course I had to throw in a picture of the cute little Avalon girl. She is so much fun. Today we were having fun on the trampoline. Well, dinner time and I am ready ready to eat.

2 comentarios:

Joelle dijo...

Oh wow. Looks yummy! You'll have to post the recipe on Veggie Hog (or at least how you did it, if there's no recipe.) Avalon is a cutie!! And it looks like you and Lori are having fun.

jerry dijo...

Hm. Found that site you wanted - vegan lunchbox. Enjoy, and have a great time. I wish I was in North Carolina. It was sunny here today too, so don't get all uppity.