Last night I stayed on Lake Michigan. But... it was to dog sit.
Good ole' Grady. I'm not sure if that is how you spell his
name but I didn't ask him either. Besides he wouldn't
have heard me anyways. He only hears loud clapping.

Another sad fact is that Grady can't see. So he has memorized the house.
He knows exactly where the stairs are and how many there are, but
there are some funny times when he bumps his nose. ouch...pobresito.
Blind and deaf....hummm... human nature. Sometimes I think I bump
my nose too, maybe God even has to clap really loud to get my
attention. Maybe I've even memorized my own routine in life making
me unable to recognize a change He wants to make. I really want to
see through God's eyes and clearly hear His voice speaking to me. This
I think takes decided effort and constant prayer to refocus my eyes.
"Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look FULL in His wonderful face."
1 comentario:
I was really blessed by hearing about Grady. It reminded me of the text "Behold I am doing a new thing. Can you not perceive?" Isaiah 43:19. God is always doing new things in our lives and as we keep our hearts and minds in His Word everyday, we will perceive. I am praying for more spiritual eyesight and better hearing too.
Publicar un comentario