since Michigan is not exactly in it's most enjoyable season. I mean,
I like winter, but I don't normally put lots of rain and dark days
on my top ten list. Snow is a much better alternative, so hopefully
in the next few days the ground will be white and not brown. The
next thing is that on Monday evening I put my wonderful, dried up
christmas tree out on the front porch. I had great intentions to take
the lights off and all the popcorn, cranberry, and paper chains off too,
but I am lacking the modivation needed for this not so exciting task.
So tomorrow is another day
By the way, this morning I read in Revelation that the leaves on the tree
of life are for the healing of the nations. If anyone has any idea as to what
the leaves represent, let me know. Good night!

1 comentario:
I was checking out the Greek word translated "healing." The transliterated form of the Greek word is THEPAPEIA. It can mean several different things, such as "healing, cure, and to render service." It's that last meaning that I believe best fits in the context of Revelation 22, to render service or in other words, give life. The leaves are not for healing in the sense of the nations needing to be healed of illness. I believe it simply means that they will give life, or "render service." The tree, with leaves that will never wither, will produce or render the service of a variety of fruits that will be good for food. (check out Ezekiel 47:12 and Genesis 3:22)
Publicar un comentario