"My Life"...Existing to inspire spiritual devotion in those within my radius.
domingo, diciembre 02, 2007
Thank You Jesus
I'm so grateful for my family. I can't thank God enough for my Parents, Christian, Heidi and Elijah. God has been so good to us. I hope that over this season you can discover the big blessings of God. Take time to really sit down, kneel down... and thank Jesus for sustaining you, for redeeming you, for loving you more than you will ever know in this life.
Melanie! I tried to post a comment last week, but somehow it wouldn't let me. Anyway, it looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Loved the pictures! Baby is so cute! Can't wait to see you at GYC!
There is a good looking "bird" on that thanksgiving table. :) Families... something so beautiful, could only be a gift from heaven. Thank you for reminding me.
Have not seen you or spent too much time bloggin lately...I hope your Christmas & New Years is very enjoyable...I pray that GYC is a huge blessing to all that attend and then maybe you can share when we all come together again next year. Love you sister...
Hospitality...I love providing a good environment for people to have fun in.
Evangelism...I grew as a PK and I enjoy helping others to choose Jesus
Nature...I enjoy being in wilderness places to reflect
9 comentarios:
Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :-) Your family pics are great! Elijah is so cute.
And that food looked scrumptious. Mmmm!
Yes Elijah is the cutest ever! He is now reaching 10 lbs. and almost smiling!!
Awww...Elijah is so adorable. I just want to squeeze him. :)
Family looks great...baby is adorable...that Thanksgiving spread looked very scrumptious & even picturesque.
Melanie! I tried to post a comment last week, but somehow it wouldn't let me. Anyway, it looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Loved the pictures! Baby is so cute! Can't wait to see you at GYC!
There is a good looking "bird" on that thanksgiving table. :) Families... something so beautiful, could only be a gift from heaven. Thank you for reminding me.
Martinology strikes again. Students planning to enroll for the first semester of 2008 must comment immediately. Thank you and good night.
Mom, I alittle worried about how close your face is to that little flame there....maybe you can, huh......oh, it's ok? Alright, good.
Have not seen you or spent too much time bloggin lately...I hope your Christmas & New Years is very enjoyable...I pray that GYC is a huge blessing to all that attend and then maybe you can share when we all come together again next year. Love you sister...
Publicar un comentario