Just starting to learn the piano. I'm so glad my parents encouraged me to do that. It's been a blessing ever since.... except for practicing classical pieces and scales. I really didn't like that at all and still don't.
Yes I was a Pathfinder once upon a time.
Those are the coolest pants!
Me and my Dad. This is a special picture. How bout them there pink cords and my dad's glasses?!
Remembering Benton Harbor. James, Me, Leah and Mc Brian! They were the coolest and still give hugs when I go visit.
8 comentarios:
:D Nice pictures.
You know it was interesting working in the registrar's office in academy because we could take a look in peoples' files and see their old school pictures. There were drawbacks though - Andrea took a look at mine and exited the vault doing her best not to laugh but it didn't last long...maybe like 3 steps out of the vault!
thanks paet, i rather like them myself. :)
You know, somewhere my parents have a picture of me around 8yrs or so in a tanktop, my face smeared with dirt wearing a Pillsbury hat and a huge cheesy grin...thankfully that wasn't in my school folder! I posted a brief synopsis (#2) of what El Gato does each evening.
Melanie! These are so cute! I can totally see that little Melanie face even when you were little...ahhh! The memories! thanks for sharing them! Miss you tons!!
Awww, cute cute pictures! Can totally tell it's you!
By the way, I have to apologize because i have something sitting on my dresser at home, just waiting to be mailed to you. It's been on my to-do list for too long. Will work on mailing it, hopefully tomorrow. :-)
Miss you!
Very cute pics!! You've still got the same cute face...at 29 & holding! :O) I was very proud of some of my clothes when I was that age...my parents have videos of me showing my new pants and shirt...although, younger than that, they could not keep clothes on me! Rebel then...rebel now...but I prefer to keep my clothes on!! :O)
You were so cute! I especially liked the photo of you and your daddy. How special. Thanks for posting these childhood memories. Happy days!
Publicar un comentario