Mont Blanc, the tallest mountain in Europe. It was beautiful
Martin Luther said," Here I stand, I can do no other so help me God" I want to stand tall for Jesus more and more.
Eating some German goodies!
Eiffel Tower
In the middle of Paris
Great Controversy Tour Group 2007!!!
The Olio Club. To be apart of this you had to eat olive oil on your dessert. It was so much fun meeting fun new people!
Helping to lead song service on the bus. We learned many new scripture songs that Laurel wrote.
4 comentarios:
Melanie, I am going to draft you to persuade my mother to get a blog! This is SO much fun watching all the tour action. I miss those trips!
Melanie! I think we are going to have to keep you in Europe so that these updates keep coming! I enjoy looking at the pics... But then again, it will be nice to have you back in the states as well. So I guess we will let you come home! Miss you!
Hey Joelle and Autumn. To tell you the truth, I wish I was still there too. What a blessing it was to meet all those people and it was so fun. If it weren't so expensive I would go again and again. I know I have a lot more to learn or should I say think about, study and re-read. Anyways, hugs to you both. Happy Sabbath! On that note I have to say that it's a blessing that we forget about.... Praise God for His Bible truth!
Melanie,
I want to stand for Jesus also. God's Word in our hearts and minds will stand for us as we read it everday and let it drench our souls. Humble surrender to Him who can keep us. Thanks again for inviting me to come along with you. An experience I will never forget. Love, Mom
Publicar un comentario