lunes, enero 15, 2007

California Rush

These pictures are a small hint of the wonderful time I had in California and Mexico. And yes, it snowed while I was there. ( they all blamed it on me... something about me bringing it from Michigan). :0 Enjoy!







12 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Looks like you had quite the time! MAMA MIA!!! Now I know just where to go to have my porcelain crowns done...and they offer root canals to boot! I do like the cowboy hat, adds quite the touch.

Anónimo dijo...

absolute madness! I had SUCH a great time while you were here. glad we had some time for heart to heart amongst the possability of being stuck in mexico for the rest of our lives. Much love...can't wait for another visit from melanie!

Christian and Heidi dijo...

Nice pictures, Melanie! Wow, I wish I could've been with you! That looked like so much fun! I'm glad you got to go!

Tim dijo...

Nice to meet you Melanie. We enjoyed having you here in Cali, even though you brought a bit too much of Michigan with you...

Anónimo dijo...

I didn't know you went to Mexico and Cali!!!! Was this business? pleasure? missions? Maybe combo of the above. Anyway, looks like you had a great time. Welcom back home!

Anónimo dijo...

thanks soo much for coming! 'twas loads of fun. you will have to come again sometime soon! :-) miss ya!

Melanie dijo...

Thanks for the great time... I was blessed to hang out with all of you. Joelle thanks for the awesome food, nice to meet you too Tim, Sarah... yes absolute madness... let's not get stuck in Mexitown next time :) Sandy, if you read this... I loved the sushi! It was so fun to make and eat for that matter.

Heidi, I wish you would have been there too.

Anónimo dijo...

Ohhhh... I am jealous! Viva Mexico!

Cantamos juntos:
Mexicanos, al grito de guerra
El acero aprestad y el bridón;
y retiemble en sus centros la tierra
Al sonoro rugir del cañón...

Anónimo dijo...

Senorita Melanie,
Do not forgeto that you walked awayo with a sombrero - please returno to the addresso belowso.
Fiesta Mercado
342 Rivera
Mexico
Gracias. Pleaseo disregardo if I waso mistakeno....perdon.

p.s. Ladies and gentlemen, visit www.christianheidi.blogspot.com for some great pictures!

Melanie dijo...

Paco, niceo tryo. I knowo you very wello. I thinko you wereo mistakeno! Oppso! :)

Micheal, si,! viva Mexico y todos los churros tambien!

Anónimo dijo...

It is warmer here now. Thank you for taking the cold weather back with you. :-) j/k. Hey, those Peter Gregory sermons are up on www.audioverse.org now. They're under the latest sermons. Check them out when you have a chance.

Anónimo dijo...

nice meeting you in loma linda