
When I first bought my house back in August, the kitchen was not yet painted. So since my family was coming that weekend I decided to write them a welcome message on the kitchen wall. Well, that has developed into what I call my guest wall. I haven't counted the signatures but there are many.
One in particular is from my brother-in-law, Christian. It's funny because people who have signed the wall usually check later to see new names or add a picture or something to their own. There are also some really nice messages that remind me of good times and friendship. So it's been fun and there is still room for more signatures. I don't ever plan to paint that part of the kitchen, because it's true that sometimes I just look there and remember how God has blessed me with friends and family.
5 comentarios:
That's so cool! I want to sign your guest wall. ;)
Hey, you didn't take a picture of where I signed. :-P Oh well. It's okay. Christian's artwork is a lot more interesting, I guess. ;-)
Stephanie, you will just have to make a road trip and visit sometime! I have a guest room. It's free.
It was a great idea - I reserve the behind the refrigerator spot!And Stephanie - you might plan for that road trip soon... or you'll be back there with me. :)
well anonymous, i highly recommend that you get your spot soon because the estimated value of the behind the frig estates are going for around $1000. just a side note, no big deal... money grows on trees ya know :)
Publicar un comentario